How Do I Clean My Eyelash Extensions?
Directions to Clean Your
You’ve probably heard us tell you not to get your lashes wet for 24-48 hours after they are applied (are we a broken record?) But that doesn’t mean you should never get them wet. If you aren’t getting them wet you aren’t cleaning them which you should be doing daily.
Step by Step Guide to
Cleaning Your Lash Extensions
- Remove any eye makeup with a glycol-free and oil free remover. If you are wearing eyeliner use a Q-tip with some remover and wipe across the lid, away from the lid but definitely not toward your lashes.
- Use cool water to wet your eyes and lashes. Take a small amount of foaming cleanser (have we mentioned Stellar Lash Lash Bath?) and apply it to your palm or directly to a mascara wand.
- Run the mascara wand gently through your lashes to cleanse, remove dirt and oils.
- Rinse the wand and continue to run the wand through your lashes until all the cleanser is removed. You may also gently splash water on your eyes to wash it away.
- Gently dab your lashes dry or allow them to air dry. Run your mascara wand through the lashes to fan them back out.
Cleansing daily is an essential part of lash aftercare. No one said it would be easy to have lashes that look this good!
We’ve seen firsthand how customized, professionally applied lash extensions, brows, injectables, and more can take a woman’s confidence to the next level time and time again. It’s about feeling like the best version of you, day in and day out, in a way that inspires and motivates you.Book Appointment